The Journal of Political Inquiry is an academic journal and online news magazine run by Master’s students at New York University. Established in 2007, JPI provides a forum for M.A. students to contribute to the intellectual development of the university, while also bringing student voices to broader domestic and international academic publishing communities.
- Why Do Cease-Fire Agreements Mediated by Third Parties Fail?
- Monday Briefing | December 18
- Fall 2017 Issue
- At the United Nations and at Home, a Push to Recognize Puerto Rico’s Right to Self-determination
- Monday Briefing | December 11
- Monday Briefing | December 4
- Under Different Kinds of Attacks: Syrian Refugees in Lebanon
- Monday Briefing | November 27
- Monday Briefing | November 20
- Monday Briefing | November 13